Tagged by waywardchangeling
Always post the rules: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked
and write 11 new ones (I’m adding a new one for the sake if 23). Tag 11 new people. Message the people you’ve tagged to let them know that you’ve tagged them. Have fun!
1. Is there a book that you loved as a kid but didn’t like upon rereading?
Hmm, I can’t remember reading anything when I was a kid, except comics. I wouldn’t reread it, unless it was really good. Other stuff to read, to do…
2. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
It’s been quite a while… Not much reason to laugh these days.
3. Do you know any of your personality types? (mbti/enneagram/etc.)
4. What’s the coolest place you’ve visited?
Definitely Japan. Wanna go back =~
5. What’s your favorite piece of nonfiction? (Book, article, documentary, blog post, anything)
Life? Isn’t that enough? (Call it ‘favourite’ is kinda pushing it too far tho).
6. What weird/obscure thing are you obsessed with/knowledgeable about?
I’m only really obsessed with video-game lores so… Nothing really obscure about it.
7. What’s your favorite movie genre?
Sci-fi, I’d have to say. With a bit of horror.
8. What do you consider to be the cutest thing about yourself?
I sleep with a Mew plush…?
9. What’s your favorite twist on a classical creature/trope? (i.e. sparkly vampires)
Gabriel is Dracula.
Booker is Comstock.
Ward is Hydra.
WHERE DID SORA GO!?!?!?!?
10. In what way(s) are you a prude?
Uhn, I contradict myself there.
I’m a mix between Church-hater and Templar-loving.
I hate the way they (Church) do it, but I love the way they (faithful) feel about it, the way the have faith.
11. In what way(s) are you hardcore as fuck?
None I guess…?
1. Do you have a favorite modern composer(s)? Who?
Composer…? As in ‘Music’….? Sander Cohen?
2. What was the last book you read that really impacted you?
None. I prefer games.
3. What kind of music do you listen to when you have the blues?
I’m kinda tired of music these days….
4. What was your favorite book that you were assigned to read in high school?
None. Didn’t read them. Boring and old as fuck.
5. What was the last album you bought?
As in ‘Music’ again..? RHCP’s Californication, 10 years ago…?
6. Is there a fictional character that you identify strongly with?
Kyou Souma, Guts, Akiyama Shinichi.
7. What band/musician do long to see play live the most?
8. Is there a song/album/artist that you are obsessed with, right now?
9. What is your dream place to visit?
Been there. Twice. Japan and London.
10. Which applies more to you: Art or Science?
11. What is your favorite song lyric?
Hard, so many. Depends on the mood. Won’t name one.
23. Pick a sentence?
Would you stab someone in the earlobe with a crayon constituting the fact that they may have HIV and thus the crayon could contract an STD. This then means that you will have to feed your cats onto two slices of bread including cheshire because he deserves all he can get. Then you will forcefully wash your hands with decontamination soap because you are a dirty dirty human. Goodnight
Wow! This is… I have no words, this is amazing! You’re a genius!
I would definitely stab someone on the earlobe, even with the HIV threat. I mean, Cheshire does deserve it, doesn’t it?
I just don’t agree with the ‘human’ part….